- Our Services
- Prescriptions 24/7 Service
- Vaccination Services
- COVID-19 PCR Tests Glenrothes, FIFE (Same Day Results)
- Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Swab Test
- Urinary Tract Infection Service
- Emergency Hormonal Contraception
- Award Winning Cadham Pharmacy Blepharitis Eye Clinic Glenrothes Fife
- Smoking Cessation Service
- Flu Vaccine Service
- PillPacPlus Service
- COVID-19 PCR Testing Glenrothes, FIFE (48 hr results)
- Asthma Clinic
- Award Winning Earwax Removal Service
- Mole Scanning
- Minor Ailments Clinic Choose Pharmacy First Glenrothes Fife
- Advanced Minor Ailments Triage Clinic Choose Pharmacy First Plus + Glenrothes Fife
- Less Pain with NuroKor
- Digital Dentist
- Diagnostic Services
- Gluten Free Food Service
- Travel Clinic
If you are looking to treat UTIs in Glenrothes Fife, Cadham Pharmacy are here to help you. We offer a free NHS UTI service to help you to feel like yourself again. UTIs (Urinary Tract Infections) affect your urinary tract. This includes your bladder (cystitis), urethra (urethritis) and your kidneys (kidney infection).
How can I check if it’s a urinary tract infection?
Symptoms of a UTI include pain, or a burning sensation when peeing, as well as needing to empty your bladder suddenly/ more frequently than usual. You may also experience lower stomach pain or back pain, and a very high temperature, or a temperature below 36C. Children may also appear generally unwell and irritable, as well as vomit or wet themselves. You can find further information, as well as other symptoms, on the NHS website.
How can Cadham pharmacy treat UTIs in Glenrothes Fife?
Contracting a UTI is not something to be ashamed of; we are dedicated to providing you with the help you need to ease your discomfort. When you visit us in store, our expert pharmacists will be able to advise you on potential treatment methods tailored to your symptoms, such as antibiotics. We will also advise you on whether you will need to visit your GP to discuss your symptoms. Further advice on managing your symptoms and preventing UTIs can be found on our blog.
You can book in with us online or call us for advice on our Urinary Tract Infection Service.
Why not download the Healthera app to book in for our free NHS UTI Service today?