- Our Services
- 24 Hour NHS Prescription Click and Collect Service
- Women’s Health Clinic
- Get your Guaranteed same day COVID-19 Fit to Fly Certificate today at Cadham Pharmacy Glenrothes Fife
- Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Swab Test
- Award Winning Pharmacy First Plus Clinic Cadham Pharmacy Glenrothes Fife
- Award Winning Minor Ailments Clinic Glenrothes Fife
- Vaccination Services
- Smoking Cessation Service
- Award Winning Cadham Pharmacy Dry Eye Clinic Glenrothes Fife
- Free NHS Morning After Pill Clinic Glenrothes Fife
- Urinary Tract Infection Service
- Award Winning Asthma Clinic
- PillPacPlus Service
- Flu Vaccine Service
- Award Winning Earwax Removal Service
- Gluten Free Food Service
- Award Winning Mole Scanning
- Award Winning Pain Clinic at Cadham Pharmacy
- Digital Dentist
- Diagnostic Services
- Travel Clinic
If you are looking to treat UTIs in Glenrothes Fife, Cadham Pharmacy are here to help you. We offer a free NHS UTI service to help you to feel like yourself again. UTIs (Urinary Tract Infections) affect your urinary tract. This includes your bladder (cystitis), urethra (urethritis) and your kidneys (kidney infection).
How can I check if it’s a urinary tract infection?
Symptoms of a UTI include pain, or a burning sensation when peeing, as well as needing to empty your bladder suddenly/ more frequently than usual. You may also experience lower stomach pain or back pain, and a very high temperature, or a temperature below 36C. Children may also appear generally unwell and irritable, as well as vomit or wet themselves. You can find further information, as well as other symptoms, on the NHS website.
How can Cadham pharmacy treat UTIs in Glenrothes Fife?
Contracting a UTI is not something to be ashamed of; we are dedicated to providing you with the help you need to ease your discomfort. When you visit us in store, our expert pharmacists will be able to advise you on potential treatment methods tailored to your symptoms, such as antibiotics. We will also advise you on whether you will need to visit your GP to discuss your symptoms. Further advice on managing your symptoms and preventing UTIs can be found on our blog.
You can book in with us online or call us for advice on our Urinary Tract Infection Service.
Why not download the Healthera app to book in for our free NHS UTI Service today?