- Our Services
- HEALTH ASSESSMENT BLOOD TESTS IN GLENROTHES CADHAM PHARMACY
- Travel Clinic
- Vaccination Services
- Rapid PCR Results Same day Guaranteed Just £110 in normal working hours
- Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Swab Test
- 24 Hour NHS Prescription Click and Collect Service
- Award Winning Pharmacy First Plus Clinic Cadham Pharmacy Glenrothes Fife
- Award Winning Minor Ailments Clinic Glenrothes Fife
- Award Winning Earwax Removal Service
- Smoking Cessation Service
- Free NHS Morning After Pill Clinic Glenrothes Fife
- Urinary Tract Infection Service
- PillPacPlus Service
- Flu Vaccine Service
- Gluten Free Food Service
- Award Winning Mole Scanning
- Award Winning Pain Clinic at Cadham Pharmacy
- Women’s Health Clinic
Why choose Cadham Pharmacy and Pillpacplus Service
Do you struggle to organise your medication and find it difficult to remember to take them at the correct time each day? Our PillPacPlus Service in Glenrothes will help you to manage your medicines easier.
When you are managing multiple conditions, trying to stay on top of which meds to take when can be overwhelming. That’s why we offer a Pill Pouch Service from our pharmacy.
- We sort your medication into clearly labelled sachets.
- Our state of the art robot makes these handy sachets and will sort your medicine by date and time ensuring that your medication is always organised
- We save you time and keeping your dosage on track!
- Say goodbye to filling up pill boxes and hello to better care.
- PillPacPlus service makes taking multiple medications easier and safer.
How can I get Pillpacplus?
Step 1 – Let us know that you need our help to sort your medicines
Step 2 – We sort all your medicines after we meet with you and tailor this to your lifestyle and needs
Step 3 – We sort your medication by date and time and you can collect 25/7 365 days a year. We organise your medicines for you so that you can have more time to enjoy time with your family and friends.
Step 4 – We DELIVER FREE to elderly and housebound in our area
What do the pillpacplus sachets look like ?
The PillPacPlus service is for all dispensing patients who are on three or more types of daily tablets.
Your normal daily medications will come in pillpacplus sachets to help you organise your tablets.
We make it easier for you or your carer to make sure you are taking your tablets as prescribed .
One of the great things about PillPacPlus at Cadham Pharmacy is that we personalise everything we do just for you. From managing chronic illness to diet plans or flu recovery, we can create an individual plan of sachets that are perfect for what you need. If you need an item that cannot be put in a sachet, don’t worry. We can include this in your package and even print an empty sachet in your strip as a reminder.
We can also plan what day and what time your medication course starts to suit you best.
You can collect your PillPacpPlus box from the pharmacy 24/7 from our robots or have it delivered using our prescriptions delivery service.
How to contact us?
Please download our app Healthera to message us with your request online 24/7
Our dedicated team will respond and work with you to set this system up
If you would like to talk to this team
Call 01592 744408
Pillpacplus is a great tool for organising your meds. So, if you are interested in the PillPacPlus service, simply contact us at Cadham Pharmacy and we can discuss whether the service will work for you. You can get your PillPacPlus in Glenrothes today!
Medicines made easy!