- Our Services
- 24 Hour NHS Prescription Click and Collect Service
- Women’s Health Clinic
- Get your Guaranteed same day COVID-19 Fit to Fly Certificate today at Cadham Pharmacy Glenrothes Fife
- Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Swab Test
- COVID-19 PCR Testing Glenrothes, FIFE (48 hr results)
- Award Winning Pharmacy First Plus Clinic Cadham Pharmacy Glenrothes Fife
- Award Winning Minor Ailments Clinic Glenrothes Fife
- Vaccination Services
- Smoking Cessation Service
- Award Winning Cadham Pharmacy Dry Eye Clinic Glenrothes Fife
- Free NHS Morning After Pill Clinic Glenrothes Fife
- Urinary Tract Infection Service
- Award Winning Asthma Clinic
- PillPacPlus Service
- Flu Vaccine Service
- Award Winning Earwax Removal Service
- Gluten Free Food Service
- Award Winning Mole Scanning
- Award Winning Pain Clinic at Cadham Pharmacy
- Digital Dentist
- Diagnostic Services
- Travel Clinic
The list of what we can treat at Cadham Pharmacy in Glenrothes Fife is extensive. We are a modern prescribing clinic that offers NHS treatments in-store, therefore if you are looking for treatment for minor ailments in Glenrothes, you have come to the right place.
NHS Pharmacy First Scotland is an NHS service provided by your local community pharmacy. If you have a minor illness, a pharmacy is the first place you should go for advice. Choose Cadham Pharmacy First .First for Health. First for You.
What we can treat at Cadham Pharmacy
This list gives an example of what minor ailments we treat in our pharmacy clinic:
Backache, earache or headache
Diarrhoea, constipation or haemorrhoids (piles)
Cough pain, nasal congestion and sore throat
Emergency Hormonal Contraception
Hay fever, eczema and allergies
Head lice and threadworms
Mouth ulcers or cold sores
Period pain and thrush
Warts and verrucae
Some treatments are available on the NHS and others may only be available as private procedures. But your pharmacist will discuss treatment options with us so you can make an informed choice.
Why come to Cadham Pharmacy for minor ailments?
The benefit to you is the convenience of accessing treatment without having to see your GP first. This means you often don’t have to book an appointment. And even if you do, Pharmacy does not have waiting times as many GP surgeries do. Visiting your friendly high street pharmacy is quicker and easier plus we open on Saturdays!
Secondly, the NHS benefits. Being able to access treatment for minor conditions through your pharmacy eases the pressure off of GPs and A&E departments. So, you don’t need to visit a GP for a cough or lower back pain. Or pop into A&E for paracetamol!
But don’t worry. Our pharmacists are clinically trained to provide these treatments. Plus, we know when to refer you to your GP or to A&E. This way you know that you’re in the right place to receive the treatment you need.
Cadham Pharmacy is able to offer these treatments because we are part of the NHS Pharmacy First Scotland service. This service is open to every patient with a Scottish address regardless of age.
Visit Cadham Pharmacy, Glenrothes, for our minor ailments service
Visit us in-store or you can phone us first. We have private consultation rooms available should you prefer to be discrete. We’re a friendly team of pharmacy professionals dedicated to improving the health of the Glenrothes community. Book your appointment below.