- Our Services
- 24 Hour NHS Prescription Click and Collect Service
- Women’s Health Clinic
- Get your Guaranteed same day COVID-19 Fit to Fly Certificate today at Cadham Pharmacy Glenrothes Fife
- Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Swab Test
- COVID-19 PCR Testing Glenrothes, FIFE (48 hr results)
- Award Winning Pharmacy First Plus Clinic Cadham Pharmacy Glenrothes Fife
- Award Winning Minor Ailments Clinic Glenrothes Fife
- Vaccination Services
- Smoking Cessation Service
- Award Winning Cadham Pharmacy Dry Eye Clinic Glenrothes Fife
- Free NHS Morning After Pill Clinic Glenrothes Fife
- Urinary Tract Infection Service
- Award Winning Asthma Clinic
- PillPacPlus Service
- Flu Vaccine Service
- Award Winning Earwax Removal Service
- Gluten Free Food Service
- Award Winning Mole Scanning
- Award Winning Pain Clinic at Cadham Pharmacy
- Digital Dentist
- Diagnostic Services
- Travel Clinic
Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Same Day Testing Service
We have at Cadham Pharmacy in partnership with with Connect2pharma to provide Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Swab Tests in Glenrothes.
Connext2pharma are a market leader health diagnostic and screening business, currently focusing on provision of Covid-19 testing, that uses the highest quality, direct from manufacturer analysis units and testing products.
Highly skilled and trained Pharmacists.
Our highly trained healthcare professionals to take precise samples, that will then be accurately and quickly analysed, producing results within 15 minutes of the sample being taken.
What is an antigen test?
An antigen test indicates presence, of the virus in an individual. This test is suited to early identification of the virus being present, assisting the reduction of it spreading, and helping to provide peace of mind for an individual, on receipt of a negative result.
How does the Flowflex antigen test work?
The Flowflex SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of the nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2 in nasal swab specimens directly from individuals who are suspected of an active COVID-19 infection by their healthcare provider within the first seven days of the onset of symptoms.
• Convenient nasal swab specimens
• Fast results in 15 minutes
• Excellent performance compared to molecular PCR methods
• Room temperature storage
The 15-20 minute rapid antigen test has Sensitivity: 97.1% Relative Specificity: 99.6% Accuracy: 99.3%
What test documentation is required?
You need to have diagnostic test for active SARS-COV-2 infection with a negative result.
The tests that are allowed are PCR (RT-PCR for COVID-19), and antigen tests that detect SARS-COV-2 antigens with an accuracy of 97% and a sensitivity of over 80% as defined in their supporting documentation.The test must come with a printed or digital certificate
Employers will want to know that their employees are COVID-free on return to work after Christmas.
Contact us before booking
By downloading our APP you can speak directly on the messaging to our trained receptionists who can advise you on the best time to book the test.
To find out more about getting a COVID Rapid Antigen Swab Test in Glenrothes simply contact our team. You can also book your appointment below!