- Our Services
- 24 Hour NHS Prescription Click and Collect Service
- Women’s Health Clinic
- Get your Guaranteed same day COVID-19 Fit to Fly Certificate today at Cadham Pharmacy Glenrothes Fife
- Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Swab Test
- COVID-19 PCR Testing Glenrothes, FIFE (48 hr results)
- Award Winning Pharmacy First Plus Clinic Cadham Pharmacy Glenrothes Fife
- Award Winning Minor Ailments Clinic Glenrothes Fife
- Vaccination Services
- Smoking Cessation Service
- Award Winning Cadham Pharmacy Dry Eye Clinic Glenrothes Fife
- Free NHS Morning After Pill Clinic Glenrothes Fife
- Urinary Tract Infection Service
- Award Winning Asthma Clinic
- PillPacPlus Service
- Flu Vaccine Service
- Award Winning Earwax Removal Service
- Gluten Free Food Service
- Award Winning Mole Scanning
- Award Winning Pain Clinic at Cadham Pharmacy
- Digital Dentist
- Diagnostic Services
- Travel Clinic
Cadham Pharmacy is now offering COVID-19 PCR Testing in Glenrothes, FIFE
- At Cadham Pharmacy, we recognise that it is sometimes necessary to have fast turnaround on COVID-19 PCR Swab test 48 hr service.
- Our service offers results is as little as 2 working days (48 hours) and can give you the answers you need.
- We offer fast and easy access to appointments that suit you and your schedule.
Have you been dreaming of lying on the beach or taking long walks?
Exploring historic sights or going on a safari through a beautiful African national park but you are unsure of travelling during these challenging times?
For anyone not able to attend an NHS testing site or someone that requires their test results faster than the NHS can offer, Cadham Pharmacy can offer a private asymptomatic swab.
- Contact us by downloading our app Healthera and message us or if you are unable to use an app or would prefer to chat to us cal on 01592 744408 Our dedicated Covid-19 travel line for advice on when to book the test
- Book Online Here and pay the agreed price at the time of booking. This secures your test.
- Arrive at our Cadham Pharmacy Clinic and our Pharmacist will discuss the test process with you.
- You will be invited into the treatment room in clinic
- The Pharmacist will then inform you about consent and the terms and conditions of the test.
- The Pharmacist will then take your swab.
- This will then be sent to our laboratory partners.
- You can choose to drop off the test at one of our drop off points
- The lab will process the test sample and will contact you with results within 48 hours.
What is a Fit to Fly certificate?
A fit to travel certificate, is a medical certificate written by a doctor that confirms your fitness to fly. Please note that in order to get a Fit to Fly letter you need to test negative for Covid-19. That being said if you do test negative for Covid-19, you will be provided with a certified Covid-19 Fit to Fly medical certificate signed by an NHS trained UK General Medical Council (GMC) doctor.
How long does a Fit to Fly certificate last?
The Fit to Fly certificate shows you are fit and able to fly around the time of your flight. this certificate may not be accepted if it was given to you a few weeks or months before you are set to travel. With the outbreak of COVID-19 some airlines and countries may specify how recent your fit to fly certificate must be. Please note: you may need a new health certificate each time you fly.
How do I book a slot for my COVID-19 PCR Testing in Glenrothes, FIFE?
If you are looking for COVID-19 PCR Testing near you, we have got you covered! For more information simply download our app Healthera or if you do not have access you can call us 01592 744408 at Cadham Pharmacy, Glenrothes.
or Message us on our Healthera app
Scan to download
Full UK Government guidance on travel during the COVID-19 outbreak can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus